Hey there! Want to give your tracks or albums a fresh look with new cover art? No problem! It's easy to set or change the cover art on Audius. Let's walk you through the process step by step.
Setting Cover Art
- When uploading a new track or album, look for the "Add Artwork" button on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the button, and you'll have two options:
- Upload your own image by clicking the "Upload" button and selecting an image from your device.
- Use the "Find Artwork" button to search through a library of images that might fit your track or album.
- Once you've uploaded your image or chosen one from the library, close the window by clicking the "x" in the corner.
- Complete the upload process for your track or album, and your new cover art will be added!
Changing Cover Art
If you want to change the cover art for an existing track or album, follow these steps:
- Go to the track or album page and click the "Edit" button.
- Follow the same steps as above (2-3) to upload a new image or choose one from the library.
- Once you've selected your new cover art, click "Save Changes" to update your track or album with the new artwork.
That's it! You've now learned how to set or change cover art for your tracks or albums on Audius Music. Give your music a unique look and feel with eye-catching artwork. Happy uploading!