Resetting your password on Audius Music is a bit different than on other platforms due to its decentralized nature. But don't worry, we're here to help! There are two ways to reset your password on Audius, depending on whether you remember your existing password or not.
If You Remember Your Existing Password
- Log in to your Audius Music account.
- Head over to the settings menu by clicking on the overflow (•••) menu button located beside your profile picture in the sidebar.
- Look for the "Change Password" option and click on it.
- Enter your current password and your new desired password to continue.
- Hit the "Save Changes" button to update your password.
If You Don't Remember Your Existing Password
In this case, you'll need to find the magic password reset link we sent to your email address when you initially created your account. Here's what you need to do:
- Search your inbox for an email with the subject "Save This Email: Audius Password Recovery" from the sender email@example.com.
- Open the email and click on the magic password reset link.
- Follow the instructions to create a new password for your Audius Music account.
Please note that new recovery emails can only be generated when you're signed in to your account, and cannot be triggered otherwise. Unfortunately, there is no way to generate a new magic reset link without being logged in.
Once you've reset your password, you'll be able to log in and enjoy your favorite tunes on Audius Music.
If you're having trouble with the recovery email or run into issues resetting your password, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team for assistance.